INk staffing is looking to add a motivated, proactive, and outgoing individual to our team in Fishers, IN. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least a year of Healthcare recruiting experience who is interested in managing all functions associated with the recruiting, screening, and placement of field employees. we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude
What We Offer: Unparalleled company culture Dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires Full benefits including medical, 401(k) Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave Leadership training and advancement opportunities Competitive bonus and commission structure.
Responsibilities: Supervise the day-to-day activities of our External Field Employees.
· Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to target and place employees in staffing assignments. Manage the hiring process through sourcing and interviewing candidates, offering and negotiating positions, credentialing, and onboarding new hires.
· Process client job orders which include presenting qualified candidates to clients while maintaining exceptional customer service skills.
· Execute bill and pay rate negotiations with employees and clients based on client job orders.
· Act a benefits designee for branch, responding to benefits questions from field staff and referring more complex benefits issues to the corporate benefits department.
· Track recruitment and marketing results through various reports. * Maintain profit margins and recruitment quota in accordance with set goals.
· Maintain potential candidate pool and working employees in assignments while coordinating retention efforts and extension of assignments.
· Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to all business practices. Participate in the Joint Commission accreditation survey process and maintain all files and records to ensure compliance with Joint Commission standards, where appropriate. Other duties and projects as assigned.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree required 2 years of sales and customer service experience preferred 1-2 years of recruiting or staffing experience, healthcare staffing experience preferable
Who We Are: INK staffing is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry? We are the fastest growing healthcare staffing company with operations in several states.
Our mission is to provide exceptional healthcare professionals to our client facilities and community that ensures the delivery of high-quality, evidence-based, safe, and effective patient care.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50K/annum and commission