- Concord, NH
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -CVOR. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) 2 is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for a group of population specific patients for the department /unit, from simple to complex, with multi-system issues in a safe and therapeutic environment.
- The RN uses knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, assesses data reflective of the patient's status and interprets information needed to identify each patients requirements relative to his/her age specific needs. The RN engages in caring relationships with patient's, families, and significant others, works collaboratively with other health care workers, and uses sound judgments while performing nursing and medical interventions.
- The RN adheres to specialty standards and organizational standards, policies, procedures, guidelines and protocols. Reports to the Director and/or Nurse Manager.
- May participate in supervision of Licensed Nursing Assistants and unlicensed personnel.
You Must have :
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred. Certification, Registration Licensure
- New Hampshire RN licensure and American Heart Association Health Care Provider BLS required.
- One year prior clinical nursing experience. CVOR experience required, Main OR experience preferred. Evidence of experience in working effectively and positively with patients, care providers, and the multi-disciplinary team. Evidence of the ability to perform as a member of a team.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Saturday, November 7, 2020