RN-Critical Care (CCU), Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU), PCU
- North Platte, NE
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Critical Care (CCU), Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU), PCU. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- ICU and PCU nursing skills. Will float to PCU patients and other depts as needed.
- Patient ratio ICU (2:1 ) and PCU (3-4:1).
- Current RN Nebraska license or compact RN required. BLS, ACLS, NIHSS required. PALS, TNCC preferred.
- Willing to work an extra shift and float when needed.
- The candidates will need to be flexible in scheduling as the shifts will vary.
- Must be willing to work holidays. May have Covid-19 patients.
- General Certifications(ACLS,BLS/BCLS); Nursing Certifications(NIHSS)
- Ability to Work on a Team. ...
- Fantastic Organizational Skills. ...
- Tenacity in the Face of Difficult Situations
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Friday, September 11, 2020