- Phoenix, AZ
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Interventional Radiology. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- 7a-5:30p 4 varying days per week call 2-3 nights per week and every third weekend
- Experience Requirements Two (2) years nursing experience One (1) year pediatric experience One (1) year IR experience
- Travel experience at a children's hospital strongly preferred
- Will include 2-3 evenings call every third weekend on call
- Education, License, Certification Requirements Diploma Nursing degree, Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in nursing (or higher) Bachelor's degree preferred
- Current State of Arizona RN license or an RN license from a compact state with multistate privileges or the ability to establish licensure according to Arizona law prior to start date.
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
- Current PALS certification from the American Heart Association
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. .
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, January 13, 2021