RN-Home Health RN, Manager-Case Management
- Sunnyvale, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Home Health RN, Manager-Case Management. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers are responsible for developing, coordinating and directing all aspects of the interdisciplinary care and services provided to home health patients and their families.
- Case management is the provision and coordination of care for an assigned caseload of patients to assist the intradiscplinary team in attaining plan of care goals.
- The ideal Registered Nurse candidate will admit patients, participate in scheduling activities and provide current visit instruction for continuity of care, as needed.
- He or she assures development and updates to the plan of care, as well as verifies that Home Health Aide supervision is conducted according to regulatory and agency policy requirements.
- This individual also performs other duties as assigned consistent with skills and training for this position in alignment with the goals and mission of Pathways Home Health Hospice.Territory Details:Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Woodside, Menlo Park, Atherton, Stanford, East Palo Alto, Palo Alto, Alviso, Mt. View, Sunnyvale, Portola
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- ValleyRequirements: One year of Home Health experience.
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, September 10, 2020