RN-Home Health RN, Hospice RN
- Fort Dodge, IA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Home Health RN, Hospice RN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Homecare Hospice RN in Fort Dodge. Strongly prefer these RNs have hospice experience.
- We can start them as soon as possible.
- Must have IA RN Licensure, Valid driver's license, own vehicle and vehicle insurance.
- The Hospice Care RN uses clinical nursing knowledge, physical assessment, teaching and procedural skills to deliver high quality patient care in the patient's place of residence.
- Monday-Friday 8-4:30 with call one night per week and every3-4 weekend
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS)
- Nursing Skills.
- Health care administration.
- Patient services.
- Verbal communication.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, September 9, 2020