RN-Long Term Care (LTC), LPN
- Lawton, OK
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Long Term Care (LTC), LPN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- LPN - Charge Nurse that will be responsible for managing a 25 - 30 bed unit at our Skilled Nursing Facility.
- The Charge Nurse will be responsible for carrying out tasks including providing daily treatments, providing medications as needed, documenting care on residents, supervising CNA's and CMA's assigned to work on the unit caring for the same 25 - 30 residents.
- The LPN will be responsible for communicating with families and physicians about the care needs of the residents they are responsible for.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Patient Care
- Time Management
- Communication skills
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, August 3, 2020