RN-Home Health RN
- Missoula, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Home Health RN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Provides skilled nursing care to patients and family members within the scope of practice as assigned by the Nurse Supervisor.
- Observes and evaluates the physical and psychosocial status of patients, including changes in condition and/or reactions to treatments or medications.
- Notifies the RN/Case Manager of any problems or changes. Provides Home Health Aide (HHA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) supervisory visits as directed. Provides instruction to HHAs and LPNs to assist in improving patient care.
- Assures continuity of care through communication and/or case conferences with other disciplines, community health, support and social agencies.
- Maintains knowledge of current reimbursement rules and regulations.
- Participates in on-call rotation schedule as necessary to meet patient care needs by assessing and evaluating patient needs via telephone and advising or making home visits as required.
You Must have :
- current RN license in the State of Montana (BSN preferred) or compact state licensure that includes Montana, a valid driver's license, appropriate auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- 2 years of previous RN experience with at least 1 year of recent acute care, home care or hospice experience including clinical skills of venipuncture, catheterization, wound care and/or parenteral therapy preferred.
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
- Time Management. .
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, September 14, 2020