RN-Neurology, Operating Room / Circulate, Operating Room / Circulation & Scrub, Operating Room / Scrub, Orthopedic
- Honolulu, HI
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Neurology, Operating Room / Circulate, Operating Room / Circulation & Scrub, Operating Room / Scrub, Orthopedic. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Requirements: Licensure: Registered Nurse, State of Hawaii Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Required current BLS/HCP, ACLS.
- Level One Trauma experience
- Must scrub and circulate multiple service lines
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts
- Alltraveler compliance requirements must be completed 5 business days prior tothe start date in Medefis.
- There will be no exceptions, and travelers whodo not meet this timeline will be pushed to a later start date and run the riskof being cancelled.
- Queen's 14 day quarantine requirement for incoming travelers is being replaced by a COVID test requirement, conducted 72 hours prior to travel, aligning with the state's new quarantine exemption option.
- Tests must be completed through a trusted partner, but CANNOT be a saliva-based test.
- The traveler will also need to register with the state and apply for the state exemption.
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 16 weeks
Friday, February 19, 2021