RN-Home Health RN
- Saint Johnsbury, VT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Home Health RN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Caledonia Home Health & Hospice, a division of Northern Counties Health Care is seeking a compassionate, team-oriented individual to provide a full range of professional nursing services to clients of all ages including admission, evaluation and care plan development.
- Working with a team of homecare professionals and paraprofessionals, our nurses strive to achieve the highest level of coordinated care for clients served in Caledonia and southern Essex counties.
- Candidates must have current Vermont RN license. One year of prior clinical experience required.
- General Certifications(ACLS,BLS/BCLS,PALS,NRP); Nursing Certifications(CPI ,ENPC,RNFA,TNCC,AWHONN,NIHSS,STABLE,ASLS)
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, February 8, 2021