- Bidwell, OH
Job Summary Speech language Pathologist :
You will ..
Be is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes;
providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation.
Also, the Speech Language Pathologist will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient's capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician.
As well, the Speech Language Pathologist must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient's condition and educate patients and families in an appropriate therapy method.
you must Have …
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Current CPR certification.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Ink staffing is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Speech Language Pathologist Job, SLP Job, SLP Travel Job, Travel Speech Language Pathologist Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Skills you must have :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Judgment and decision making
- Service orientation
- willing to travel to client locations
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, January 13, 2021