RN-Home Health RN, Manager-Case Management
- Sunnyvale, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Home Health RN, Manager-Case Management. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers are responsible for developing, coordinating and directing all aspects of the interdisciplinary care and services provided to home health patients and their families.
- Case management is the provision and coordination of care for an assigned caseload of patients to assist the intradiscplinary team in attaining plan of care goals. The ideal Registered Nurse candidate will admit patients, participate in scheduling activities and provide current visit instruction for continuity of care, as needed. He or she assures development and updates to the plan of care, as well as verifies that Home Health Aide supervision is conducted according to regulatory and agency policy requirements.
- This individual also performs other duties as assigned consistent with skills and training for this position in alignment with the goals and mission of Pathways Home Health\ Hospice.Territory Details: Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, San Jose, Milpitas, Gilroy, Coyote Point, Morgan Hill, St. Martin, Cupertino, Santa ClaraRequirements:
- One year of Home Health experience.
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, February 17, 2021