- Laredo, TX
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -RAD Tech. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- The CT Technologist is a graduate of an accredited AMA school and registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
- The CT Technologist is licensed by the state as a general radiographer and is responsible for providing timely diagnostic services to both inpatient and outpatients under the direction of a Radiologist and departmental protocols. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the performance of basic radiographic procedures, fluoroscopy, portable radiographic procedures, C-arm procedures, and OR imaging services.
- The CT Technologist demonstrates proficiency at routine diagnostic CT Scanning procedures including but not limited to CT of head/brain, neck, thorax, spine, abdomen/pelvis extremities and biopsy/drainage procedures.
- Responsibilities also include: knowledge of processing of CT system, surgical/sterile procedure, studies with or without contrast media and cross sectional anatomy.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Communication Skills
- Medical and Anatomical Skills
- Mechanical Aptitude
Contract Length:13 weeks 91 days
Saturday, June 13, 2020