RN-Labor and Delivery Nurse, Obstetrics RN, Perinatal
- Fredericksburg, TX
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Labor and Delivery Nurse, Obstetrics RN, Perinatal. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Looking for TEMP TO PERM. As a core member of the perinatal team , the labor and delivery/postpartum/nursery RN practices as the patient's nurse and collaborates with the team to facilitate the coordination of safe, efficient patient care during multi-facets of the surgical experience.
- Working as a team with multi-skilled patient care providers in the delivery of preferred outcome oriented, safe, therapeutic and cost effective care.
- Identifies patient needs based on professional knowledge and medical plan of care.
- Establishes individualized outcome measures for each patient's care.
- Delegates interventions based on critical thinking skills and a knowledge of the competencies of each team member. Coordinates care to maximize desirable outcomes, patient satisfaction, and cost effective utilization of available personnel and resources.
- Through utilization of the nursing process, the clinical nurse diagnoses and treats patient and family responses to actual or potential health problems.
- The Perinatal nurse is accountable to the patient, family, peers, and leadership team.
- Ensures and manages that appropriate nursing care is delivered by utilizing the nursing process and according to AWHONN.
- Communicates with MD/surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills,coordinative, organizational, and teaching skills required. Sound conflict management skills and the ability to be fair, unbiased and even-tempered. Ability to function as a role model in the nursing role.
You Must have :
- Licenses/Certifications: RN Licensure in TX, BLS, ACLS, NRP certification with the American Heart Association
- General Certifications(ACLS,NRP)
- critical thinking,
- communication skills.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, September 16, 2020