RN-Critical Access Hospital RN, IV Therapy RN, Oncology Nurse
- Fort Bragg, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are a small critical access hospital in Northern California looking for an oncology specialized nurse to work in our out patient clinic working with chemotherapy, complicated infusions, etc. successful in this role.
- Leads the planning of care and implementation of the nursing process-
- Plans unit scheduling, workflow, assignments, reviews work for accuracy-
- Identifies staff development needs and coordinates education through Chief of Patient Care Services and Staff Development-
- Instructs staff regarding policies and procedures and keeps unit current in regulatory requirements and continual readiness for surveys-
- Provides staff training and assistance as necessary- Participates in Performance Improvement program and participates in collection of data and implementation of improvement plans-
- Participates in inter-disciplinary meetings and committees to promote and ensure adjustment and continuity of patient care as assigned/requested-
- May make recommendations on policies and standards- May prepare reports-
- Assists in resolving charge discrepancies as directed
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit a high degree of professionalism and competency in their field-
- Current hospital approved Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification required
You Must have :
- Must Be chemotherapy certified and have a CA license
- Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing; BSN/MSN preferred-
- Current California RN license-
- Current ACLS and CPR certification required-
- Recent and current experience at MCDH preferred-
- Minimum two years RN experience with six months of direct patient care experience in Oncology/Chemotherapy nursing-
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ..
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Saturday, September 5, 2020