RN-Critical Access Hospital RN, Emergency Room Nurse, Long Term Care (LTC), Med-surg Adult
- Culbertson, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Critical Access Hospital RN, Emergency Room Nurse, Long Term Care (LTC), Med-surg Adult. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Looking for a work environment where you get to use the full scope of your nursing judgment and abilities?
- Then Roosevelt Medical Center in Culbertson MT is the place for you!
- We are a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic that offer long term care, inpatient, skilled swing bed, outpatient, and ER services.
- We dont do surgery or OB.
- Your med/surg assessment skills and interventions help manage the multiple chronic conditions of our long term care residents; acute care skills are needed for intermittent inpatient medical admissions for pneumonia,COPD exacerbations; diabetes exacerbations, and, yes, even ER care of patients can be part of your day.
- We are a state-designated trauma receiving facility so we require RNs to maintain ACLS, PALS, TNCC certifications. Types of ER visits range from urgent care needs to multiple victim traumas, MIs, and stroke.
- We stabilize and transfer severely ill or injured patients to higher levels of care.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 8 weeks
Wednesday, January 13, 2021