RN-Med-surg Adult, Neurology, Oncology Nurse, Orthopedic
- Midland, TX
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for experienced RN travelers for our Resource Team float to Med-Surg areas. This traveler would be working in our Med/Surg units (Post-Surgical, Ortho-Neuro, Medical, Oncology).
RN must be willing to float as needed to the above stated units. The RN will be reporting to Clinical Operations which means they will be assigned to work where our needs are most urgent, given that shift.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Med Surg/ Post-Surgical, Ortho Neuro, Medical, & Oncology (Float pool)
- Experienced and strong in Med Surg areas.
- THEY WILL BE FLOATED TO A COVID UNIT OR TREAT COVID PATIENTS
- We need to fill these roles ASAP..
- Contract Times: 13 week contract available.
- Nights. Start date: 11/16/20
- Midland Memorial Hospital is seeking an experienced
- Flexibility is a MUST.
- Requirements: Must have current State of Texas RN license, American Heart Association (AHA) BLS.
- Experienced and strong in Med Surg areas
- To ensure the safety of all employees, patients and visitors and to limit the spread of COVID-19
- All persons within Midland Health buildings are required to wear a universal fabric face mask in public areas: Hallways Cafeteria (unless you are dining) Teaming Stations Department Common Areas Etc. The proper way to wear your mask is to cover your nose and mouth. Social distancing of at least 6 feet is also required.
- A screening will also be conducted as personnel enter the hospital. They will be asked about travel, contact with COVID-19, and temperature will be taken.
- Hospitalprovides housing and bill rate is adjusted accordingly.
- No exceptions will be made, travelers
- Professional growth experience.
- Utilizing organization skills.
- Patient variety.
- Practicing quick thinking skills.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Friday, January 15, 2021