RN-Home Health RN, Hospice RN
- Anchorage, AK
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Home Health RN, Hospice RN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Weekend Baylor - Hospice RN Needed for an assignment in Anchorage, AK. Hospice RN Case Manger.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Home Health.
- The RN Weekend Baylor is scheduled to work hospice patient visits 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday and 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday. This person is also On Call from Friday at 5:00 PM to Monday at 8:00 AM.
- The Baylor is paid a guaranteed salary of 40 hours for all work between Friday and Monday, including call. There is not a separate on-call hourly rate.
- This position will require candidates to have a valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle with liability insurance. within an estimated 40 mile radius, around 300 miles per week. **Mileage will be reimbursed at current IRS rate
- Candidate MUST have current active Alaska State Nursing License.
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Tuesday, March 9, 2021