RN- Operating Room / Circulate
- Anacortes, WA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Operating Room / Circulate. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- The Registered Nurse for Surgical Svcs provides direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- This position consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans, conducts pre- and post-operative education, serves as the communication liaison to family and members of the operating team, monitors patients physical and emotional well-being through the care continuum, records all care information concisely, accurately and completely in a timely manner, and other position-related duties to support all aspects of the surgical procedure and care for the patient. During the surgical procedure, the RN for Surgical Svcs can take the role of Circulating Nurse or Scrub Nurse based on skills and experience.
- Requirements: Current Registered Nurse License from Washington State DOH.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification.
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related Surgical Services experience.
- CNOR certificaition encouraged.
- BSN preferred
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ..
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, January 25, 2021