RN-Telemetry Med / Surg, Telemetry Nurse
- Wilkes Barre, PA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Telemetry Med / Surg, Telemetry Nurse. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Must have PA license to be submitted. Must be also willing to get the FBI fingerprint LiveScan at a minimum of 10 days prior to starting the assignment\***_
- 13 week Med Surg Tele traveler neededa 14 bed med/surg/tele unit with all private rooms
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS,ACLS)
- Basic cardiac rhythm monitoring techniques, interpretation, and treatment.
- Basic and advanced life support.
- Calculating drug dosage, administering continuous medication infusion, and monitoring patients for effects of medication.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, September 16, 2020