- Dover, DE
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Responsibilities:Overseeing the care of residents, which includes supervision of nursing staff.
- Administering medications and treatments in compliance with federal, state, and local policies
- Planning, directing, and providing resident care according to the physician orders and the
- Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each resident
- Developing and updating the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each resident
- Maintaining confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PSL HIPAA policies and applicable regulations
- Interacting cooperatively with residents, families, visitors and other staff
- If you are a Registered Nurse (RN) and have experience in healthcare, home health, direct care, medical care, managed care, geriatrics, or hospice, we encourage you to apply.
You Must have :
- Registered Nurse (RN) Westminster Village, Dover, DE Status:
- Registered Nurse / RN must:- Possess a current state professional nursing license
- Maintain or have the ability to obtain current CPR certification
- Have one to two years experience working as a RNRelate well to employees and visitors
- Geriatric/long-term care experience is preferred.
- General Certifications(ACLS,BLS/BCLS,PALS,NRP,ATT); Nursing Certifications(CPI ,ENPC,RNFA,TNCC,AWHONN,NIHSS,STABLE,ASLS)
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. .
Contract Length: 2 weeks
Tuesday, December 15, 2020