- Cedar Falls, IA
Our client is looking for a Physical Therapist .This Therapist will collaborate with other health care providers including a team of chiropractors and massage therapists.
- Develop and implement treatment plans specific to each patient to achieve positive outcomes.
- Market, develop and grow patient/client base through effective strategies and initiatives.
- Provide patient assessments to assist in determining most effective treatment option.
- Evaluate and record patient’s progress, modifying treatment plans, and revising or adopting new treatments if required.
- College degree is required; Licensed Physical Therapist.
- 3+ years of hands on Physical Therapy experience.
- Proficient in Functional Assessment Screening/Tests
- Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Employer sponsored retirement plan
- Positive work environment
Physical Therapist, patients, clients, BLS, treatments, progress
Wednesday, May 6, 2020