RN-Emergency Room Nurse
- Fall River Mills, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
Reports directly to the on-duty Nursing Supervisor. The nurse handles a wide spectrum of medical conditions, maladies, and injuries, and must be able to multi-task efficiently to provide premium care to the patient. Must be able to assess and treat quickly, especially during the onset of acute illness or trauma. Will assist the emergency room team leader and acute care nurse as directed. _**
This job description is intended to identify some of the primary duties and responsibilities.**_ _**Mayers Memorial Hospital District reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in this position description, at MAYERS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL DISTRICTï¿½S sole and absolute discretion.
- General Competencies:++ Professional behavior is demonstrated, both when on duty and as a representative of MMHD outside of normal work hours.
- Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
- Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with patients, visitors, and facility staff.
- Organizational ability and time management is demonstrated.
- Demonstrates ability to use office machines in the performance of job functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
You Must have :
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in good standing in the state of California.
- 1 year experience as an Emergency Department nurse preferred
- ACLS, PALS, and CPR certification. NRP and TNCC required within one year of hire date.
- **PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:** Sits, stands, bends, lifts, walks and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Calmness. ...
- Communication. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, January 6, 2021