RN-Emergency Room Nurse
- Madera, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
The Clinical Nurse III performs as a clinical specialist for his/her unit and is responsible for safe and appropriate patient care, for providing instruction, direction and supervision to unit staff, serving as a clinical resource for all departments.
- Work requires thorough and advanced knowledge of the nursing process, patient assessment and nursing standards, knowledge of the California Nursing Practice Act, hospital policies and procedures, intermediate pharmaceutical, math skills and knowledge of management and assignment personnel.
- Analyzes data, determines time, place and sequence of healthcare or action to be taken on the basis of analysis of data; executing determination and/or reporting on events.
- Teaches, instructs patients and families on healthcare subjects, provides explanation.
- Demonstrates and supervises practice, may make recommendations to physicians or other nursing staff based on nursing care principles to assure optimum patient care
You Must have :
- General Certifications(ACLS,BLS/BCLS,PALS)
- Ability to Remain Calm. ...
- Setting Aside Personal Feelings. ...
- Being Assertive. ...
- Time Management. ...
- Personal Coping Methods.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Friday, September 11, 2020