- Dallas, PA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Mercy Center Nursing Unit is seeking an RN supervisor for 16 hour shifts every other weekend. Responsibilities include but not limited to: Treatments, temperature and respiratory status checks, incident reports, MD and family notifications of new orders and if changes in condition. The RN supervisor oversees and assists the LPN's and CNA's with care needs if needed and follows up on status changes of residents if needed.
- We are a 59 bed skilled and long term care facility. Our core values are Human Dignity, Sacredness of Life, Excellence, Compassion, and Mercy Hospitality.
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, March 11, 2021