RN-Dialysis Acute, Dialysis Chronic, Dialysis Nurse
- Arlington, WA
Registered Nurse Job Description
The Staff Registered Nurse (RN) will oversee the delivery of dialysis and the care of patients at Puget Sound Kidney Centers (PSKC).
The RN will be responsible for providing education to patients, supervising Dialysis Technicians, adjusting treatment plans per standing orders, monitoring the patient's outcomes, administer medications, participating in quality improvement projects, and collaborating with other members of the patient's care team (social worker, dietitians, and nephrologist).
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Education Degree from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Licensure & ; Certification Must have a current Registered Nurse (RN) license from the WA State Board of Nursing, or able to obtain Emergency Volunteer Health Practitioner or Temporary Practice Permit.
- Current certification of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) with a Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers card.
- Experience Minimum 1 year nursing experience.
- Previous Dialysis experience.
- Prior experience in Acute or Ambulatory Nursing preferred.
- ?Location & Hours
- Must be able to work at any PSKC clinic location (Lakewood, Mountlake Terrace, Everett, Smokey Point, Anacortes, Whidbey Island) depending on staffing needs.
- Must be able to work any shift schedule depending upon staffing needs.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Friday, January 15, 2021