- Honolulu, HI
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Surgical Technologist. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING CANDIDATES** 1) NO time off allowed.2) If your candidate is selected, agency will need to review the Hawai Pacific Health traveler checklist to ensure that all required documents (credentials, health records, etc) are submitted by the Wednesday prior to start date. 3) Candidates must be willing to work all shifts (evenings or rotating) as needed. 4) Rental car reimbursement offered - please read attachments DISCOVER - EXPLORE - ENJOY this outstanding opportunity with Hawaii Pacific Health!
- Apply today and discover your next rewarding career experience! Find your potential at Hawaii Pacific Health, Hawaii's largest health care system. Enhance your knowledge and dedication to quality health care by utilizing your expertise to provide exceptional care at Wilcox Medical Center.
- Minimum Qualifications: Two (2) years surgical tech experience.
- NBSTSA certified (please include with submission).
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Tuesday, January 5, 2021