RN-Critical Access Hospital RN, Med-surg Adult
- Chillicothe, OH
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Critical Access Hospital RN, Med-surg Adult. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- The Staff Nurse, RN provides professional nursing care through the application of nursing skills and processes to develop, implement, and evaluate patient's plan of care; while creating an atmosphere that supports our vision: to be our regions' most trusted partner in healthcare.
- The Staff Nurse, RN as the primary care giver provides direct patient care and works collaboratively with other care team members, the physician and the patient/family to achieve optimal patient outcomes
- The incumbent has access to confidential patient information and makes decisions independently and in collaboration with others.
- The Staff Nurse, RN works under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager and under the indirect supervision of the Director of Nursing.
- Must be available nights and weekends; will come in contact with Covid+ patients; may be asked to float to similar units; may be asked to float to our other hospitals
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, January 28, 2021