RN-Critical Care (CCU)
- Lafayette, IN
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Critical Care (CCU). You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- NURSING RESOURCE POOL -CC RN for night shift position. WILL BE EXPECTED TO FLOAT TO CRITICAL ACCESSHOSPITALS IN AREA IF NEEDED.
- ResourceNurses to float to multiple units, of their specialty, within the hospital, aswell as, the critical access hospitals if needed. We will not pay for mileageas floating within the region is an expectation of our Resource Nurses and theydon't receive compensation for it
- ***SCHOOL MUST BE ACEN OR CCNE ACCREDITED AT TIME OF GRADUATION***
- General Certifications(ACLS,BLS/BCLS)
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, December 10, 2020