LPN Clinical Coordinator Hospice
- Lafayette, IN
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -LPN Clinical Coordinator Hospice . You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility,meeting and maintaining creadentialing requirements.
- Help ensure target HHCAHPS scores are met.
- Help ensure all actions are taken to prevent hospital re-admissions
- Maintain open lines of communication with field staff and clients with appropriate follow up
- Provide patients with consistent service focusing on client needs and continuity of care
- Communicate effectively with all Hospice team members, patients and families in order to achieve best patient outcomes
- Valid license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience, home care experience preferred
- Excellent observation, problem solving and communication skills
- Compassion and integrity
Wednesday, April 1, 2020