RN-Long Term Acute Care, Long Term Care (LTC), Skilled Nursing (SNF)
- Grand Rapids, MI
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Long Term Acute Care, Long Term Care (LTC), Skilled Nursing (SNF). You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- We are recruiting an interim Licensed Healthcare Administrator to temporarily oversee the SNF and ALD in Grand Rapids, MI.
- During this contract, the incumbent will be required to: Maintain regulatory compliance for the healthcare center
- Responsible for leadership of the healthcare center, specifically overseeing: healthcare, social services, therapy service, and activities.
- Responsible for assuring compliance with Covenant practice and policy and adherence to all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining survey preparedness in conjunction with DON and ALD for both annual and infection related visits
- Background check requirements: Healthcare Statewide Sanctions (ALL)- Healthcare Statewide Criminal Search- LARA (State eligibility)- Criminal check (Federal and State) for Felony and Misdemeanor - Pre-employment drug screen (8 panel)- SSN Trace
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 6 weeks
Thursday, December 10, 2020