Responsible for the overall clinical quality, integrity, service excellence and financial viability of rehabilitation programs within designated geography to ensure customer and company expectations are met. Plans, develops, implements and monitors appropriate provision, documentation, billing of clinical services and customer relations. Identifies and implements growth opportunities and evaluates effectiveness of employees and ongoing programs.
- Graduate from Physical Therapy program
- Current license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements
- Current CPR certification, preferred
- Ability to travel within 50 minutes of your assigned primary building(s) as needed.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance