- Avalon, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Med-surg Adult. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Housing and boat tickets to and from the assignment provided for the traveler only.
- There is a $200 non refundable deposit for the housing required at time of arrival.
- Travelers are typically not working with COVID patients.
- RN is directly responsible for the care given to patients. He/she communicates with the physician about the changes in the patient's clinical condition including results of the diagnostic studies, etc.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in the condition and/or response to treatment.
- 3 years of experience in an acute care hospital setting.
- Current and valid CA RN License. BLS,
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Housing for Traveler provided - boat tickets to and from the Island are provided.
- Housing requires a $200, non-refundable deposit.
- Assess patient condition.
- Administer medications.
- Apply and change dressings.
- Monitor vital signs
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, January 6, 2021