RN-Emergency Room Nurse, Med-surg Adult, Med-Surg Ortho, Med-surg Peds
- Alturas, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Emergency Room Nurse, Med-surg Adult, Med-Surg Ortho, Med-surg Peds. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- This position is flexible and would need to cover either Med/Surg or ER depending on the needs of the department.
- **POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:**
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- 2 years experience as an Emergency Room Nurse.
- Current licensure in good standing in the state of California.
- ACLS, PALS, and CPR certification mandatory. Need to have TNCC within one year of hire date.
- Ability to work with others at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
- Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other peoples time, and accountable for work output.
- Calmness. ...
- Communication. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Tuesday, March 9, 2021