- Hazelton, PA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Medical Assistant. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Functions as part of the clinical team providing clinical care under the direction of an LPN, RN, or provider.
- Assists with administrative, clinical, and clerical duties which could include taking a patient's history and personal information, scheduling appointments, responding to patient communications, and rooming patients.
- Education - Required Specialized Diploma as a Medical Assistant Education -
- Preferred Associate's Degree from a Medical Assistant Program
- Certifications - Required BCLS - Basic Life Support Certifications - Preferred Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)-American Medical Technologists or Health Services\Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)-AAMA or Health Services\National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA)-NCTT MA - Experience in a medical setting preferred.
- Must have basic medical terminology.
- Positive attitude. Basic computer skills.
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Friday, February 19, 2021