- Bismarck, ND
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Operating Room. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- R.N. **needed for the General Surgery in the O.Rs. **Shifts**: Primarily day shifts (8 hours) w/ call every 4th weekend rotation. **CALL**: is 1 time per week and for holidays. Holiday coverage is on call only. If weeknight call, shift is 1530-0700). If weekend call, shift is 24 hours. Minimal staff on nights and weekends.
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS)
- Ability to work as a team. ...
- Excellent communication skills. ...
- Highly organized. ...
- Attention to detail. ...
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, December 30, 2020