RN-Skilled Nursing (SNF)
- Los Alamos, NM
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Skilled Nursing (SNF). You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Looking for a COVID RN to work Nights- Schedule will be discussed during interview.
- 13 week assignment. 12 hour shifts.
- ASAP start. We will interview quickly and our preference is for TTP (Temp to Perm) candidates interested in relocating to Los Alamos. The RN will be functioning as a charge nurse in this role.
- DESCRIPTION: Sombrillo Nursing and Rehabilitation, an integral part of Los Alamos Retirement Community, is currently seeking a qualified and professional Charge Nurse (RN) to provide exceptional care for our skilled nursing facility patients. With a newly updated assisted living and skilled nursing facility, we offer a broad range of services to our residents.
- Purpose: The Charge Nurse is responsible for professional nursing services and care provided to assigned residents and provides overall supervision of resident care activities.
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 12 weeks
Wednesday, March 17, 2021