- Brownwood, TX
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -MRI Tech. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Performs a variety of MRI imaging procedures and assists physicians and radiologists at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail.
- Responsible for obtaining MRI images of diagnostic quality and related quality control monitoring, while adhering to departmental standards and protocols.
- Responsible for patient safety protocols.
- Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure effective, efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired outcomes.
- Participates in PI activities.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience :Two years Radiology Tech experience preferred.
- One year specific experience in MRI preferred.
- Experience with Siemens equipment as defined below highly preferred.
- Time Management
- Critical thinking
Contract Length: 13 weeks 91 days
Friday, June 12, 2020