RN-Home Health RN
- San Ramon, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
The Home Health RN is in charge of monitoring a patientï¿½s overall care. In most cases, an RN will be the first visiting clinician to perform an overall assessment. In partnership with a primary care physician, the RN will then develop an individualized plan of care. In addition to customized care and patient instruction for Chronic Disease Management, RNs provide a variety of specialized skills such as, Simple to Complex Wound Therapy, Post-Surgical Care Management and Ostomy Care Management.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- CVHCare is looking for a qualified Home Health Registered Nurse.
- Requirements: Must have at least one (1) year of experience as Registered Nurse. Must have at least two (2) years Home Health experience in the last 5 years.
- Must be willing to work weekends if census is low. Must be willing to go outside territory if census is low. Must be willing to see Covid/PUI patients. Must be able to complete 6 RVE per day.
- All Travel RNs must have prior Home Health experience and experience with IVs, blood draws, wound care, wound vacs, ostomy.
- Experience with trache, chest tube and vents is desired, not required.
- Assigned county
- Area #1 covering the cities of Fremont, Castro Valley, Ashland, Cherryland, Hayward, Newark, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Union City
- Weekend is applicable for this assignment. Traveler must be able to complete 30 visits per week.
- Payment made on per visit basis. See below for visit types and how they convert to points and how they convert to hours.This is how we will calculate how many hours are approved per day.
- Routine, Eval, Discharge, Eval SoC, Eval RoC, Eval ReCert, Eval F/up, Re-Eval, Eval Discharge, Oasis Discharge, Oasis F/up
- OASIS SoC and OASIS ReCertification and OASIS RoC
- Although Traveler's are paid hourly by their agency, hours are approved by CVHCare on a per visit bases
- Note that Rate is all inclusive and covers drive/travel time, visit time, documentation time, time spent in making phone calls to patients
- Current CA RN License, BLS, Drivers License, Auto ins, Auto Reg, TB (annual), MMR, Varicella, HepB, TDap (10 years), Flu (annual), Drug screen, Physical.
- Your Agency's contract to your traveler MUST mirror the confirmation page.
- If your agency does not comply with this standard, your agency will be at risk of being removed from this clientï's vendor set. No exceptions! Start Date Must be Identical. End Date Must be Identical. ***Please Note - All Requested Time Off (RTO) must be disclosed at the time of submission. If your agency or the traveler does not include all RTO in the submission form and adds it post confirmation, your agency will be at risk of being removed from this client's vendor set. No exceptions! Time off requested after the acceptance date, will not be approved.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 26 weeks
Monday, January 25, 2021