RN-Critical Access Hospital RN, Emergency Room Nurse, Floor Nurse, Long Term Care (LTC), LPN
- Phipsburg, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Critical Access Hospital RN, Emergency Room Nurse, Floor Nurse, Long Term Care (LTC), LPN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Critical Access Hospital looking for an LPN who is flexible, and confident in working different departments and acuity at any given time.
- They will work mostly in LTC and move to acute care/floor and occasional ER as needed..
- No ICU, trauma cases are stabilized and transported out.
- Must be comfortable and trained in the Emergency Room.
- Must have MT LPN license or compact license. ACLS and BLS are required - PALS and TNCC are preferred.
- Nights 12hr shifts - no call Small Critical Access with great local ski area
- We have been fortunate to have experienced very low COVID cases
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, January 11, 2021