RN-Chemo Drip, Clinic, Infusion RN, Oncology Nurse, Wound Care
- Wichita Falls, TX
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Chemo Drip, Clinic, Infusion RN, Oncology Nurse, Wound Care. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- We are looking for an experienced Chemo/Infusion nurse for infusions/antibiotics/basic wound care
- A Chemo Certified Nurse is desirable
- Vascular Access Nurse is a plus.
- Prefer ability to inset PICC's and/or Midlines.
- We are willing to schedule 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts between 7a-7p.
- Care of Covid-19 patients and weekend rotation required. Wichita Falls, United Regional Health Care System, Level II Trauma Center
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Saturday, March 13, 2021