RN-Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU)
- Fredericksburg, TX
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU). You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Provides effective leadership in the delivery of quality patient care by assessing, planning, organizing and implementing nursing plans of care for assigned patients.
- Maintains documentation of patient status per standard.Identifies safety and care needs with effective delegation and communication to care providers.
- Administers medications and care in compliance with orders and policies.
- Provides accurate and timely reporting, using SBAR format during shift change or patient hand off events.
- Accepts and complies with the philosophy and goals of nursing, medical staff and other departments per HCM standards.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled and completes work within the designated time.
- Participates in review of activities and processes for area of work; assists with implementation of change and continuous improvement in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Completes annual education requirements and maintains regulatory requirements that pertain to nursing practice.
- Attends staff meetings and is accountable for information presented at meetings if unable to attend.
You Must have :
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS,ACLS); Nursing Certifications(NIHSS)
- Ability to Work on a Team. ...
- Fantastic Organizational Skills. ...
- Tenacity in the Face of Difficult Situations
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, September 16, 2020