- Tulsa, OK
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Pediatric. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Must pass general medication test and other related orientation material in initial week orientation.
- MUST HAVE PERMANENT ADDRESS greater than 100 miles from facility AND ability to practice as RN in Oklahoma with unencumbered licensure status. Start date: January 5, or 18, 2021
- Applicants MUST have 2 years recent, strong IN-HOUSE PEDIATRIC Medical/Surgical experience in either free standing Children's Hospital or a large dedicated Pediatric unit within a cluster of Pediatric units within a hospital. PALS (AHA) and BLS (AHA) required.
- May float to other acuity related Pediatric floors. Peds 3 is a 30-bed high acuity Pediatric Med/Surg unit within a 165-bed Children's Hospital at Saint Francis in Tulsa, OK. EPIC EMR experience highly desirable, but we will but will orient up to 8 hours on campus during orientation if needed.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Friday, September 4, 2020