- Nome, AK
- Cares for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in hospitals and similar institutions.
- Administers prescribed medications or starts intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Observes patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions.
- Answers patients' calls and determines how to assist them.
- Measures and records patients' vital signs.
- Provides basic patient care or treatments.
- Works as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions.
- Supervises nurses' aides or assistants.
- Assembles and uses equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, or oxygen suppliers.
- Records food and fluid intake and output.
- Collects samples, such as blood and urine from patients, and performs routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Prepares patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain procedures.
- Helps patients with bathing, dressing, maintaining personal hygiene, moving in bed, or standing and walking.
- Sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree in nursing
- Experience: LPN license with 1-2 years of related experience
Critical Access Primary Care clinic LPN with 2 years experience. Experience in all age groups health care needs, with understanding of basic waived tests, immunizations, and a team player.
- Service orientation
- Active listening
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, September 2, 2020