- Chillicothe, OH
Registered Nurse Job Description
Looking for a RN who has the skill set to Pre-Op and Post-Op patients including the preparation for Endoscopy procedures.This RN will be able to assist with Circulating during Endoscopy procedures
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
( preferred experience with Meditech EHR and charting, various duties within the Endoscopy suite will be required and skills to assist when CRNA).
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, September 10, 2020