RN-Critical Access Hospital RN, Critical Care (CCU)
- Fort Bragg, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Critical Access Hospital RN, Critical Care (CCU). You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Implements the nursing process with patients including carrying our physicians orders regarding diet, medication and treatment in accordance with hospital standards of care-
- Performs assessments; monitors and ensures quality care through observation and evaluation; documents nursing interventions on care plans and medical records, and reports findings to physicians as needed-
- Instructs patients, staff and family members regarding treatments, nursing plans and related patient care-
- Distributes and maintains records of controlled drugs and insures their security-
- Responds to emergencies; maintains availability of medications and supplies; ensures cleanliness of equipment and environment-
- May participate as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team in the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of patient care -
- May participate in the development and review of policies and procedures-
- Assists in resolving charge discrepancies as directedED experience a plus to help with ED when unit is closed.
You Must have :
- General Certifications(ACLS,BLS/BCLS,PALS)
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
- Time Management. .
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, February 17, 2021