- Watertown, NY
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -PCU. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- PCU RN Nights - Samaritan Medical Center Watertown NY 7p-7:30a
- Must have a current NY RN license. RNs without a current NY license will not be able to be considered.
- Traveler must have completed at least 1 successful traveler assignment. New travelers will not be considered
- Medetech experience a plus. BLS required.
- ACLS preferred
- Come work at Samaritan where travelers tell us they love doing their assignments here.
- We are located in Northern NY, 25 miles south of the Canadian border near the beautiful Thousand Islands Region.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, January 28, 2021