- Pottsville, PA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Nurse Educator. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Teaches/supervises nursing students in classroom and clinical settings. Contributes to the professional development of nursing students.
- Demonstrates integrity, stablility imagination and discriminative judgement in instruction of nursing students. Contributes to the research and development Licensure
- Registered Nurse Three years of recent clinical experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing(BSN) from ACEN/NLNAC or CCNE accredited program Enrolled or possess an MSN from an ACEN/NLNAC or CCNE accredited program.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Tuesday, January 26, 2021