RN-Critical Access Hospital RN, House Supervisor
- White Sulphur Springs, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Critical Access Hospital RN, House Supervisor. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Small rural Critical Access Hospital is looking for an experienced RN who will act as House Supervisor in all areas of the the facility including ER, LTC, Acute ect.
- Must be confident in role able to triage in ER.
- Will have an LPN and CNA on sift as well.
- 12 hr day shifts 6am-6pm MT License or acceptable compact.
- BLS, ACLS, TNCC, and PALS required.
- Housing included - 3 bed shared with common area.
- Looking to start around 3/7/2021
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ..
Contract Length: 26 weeks
Tuesday, January 19, 2021