IT Applications Manager
- Lincoln, NE
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -IT Applications Manager. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- We are looking for a leader who has the innate ability to manage effective teams to deliver excellent customer service, has proven to be flexible and adaptable to constant change, and has experience working with a variety of individuals to move projects or ideas forward.
- In addition, collaboration with other leaders, the ability to understand customer needs, and strong relationship building skills are must-haves for this position.
You Must have :
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor s degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of management and technical experience and education necessary to gain the knowledge needed to manage technical personnel and systems.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in related healthcare or business are required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation, support and maintenance of computer systems preferred.
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams preferred.
- Must have healthcare, IT and leadership experience.
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
Contract Length: 424 weeks 2970 days
Wednesday, June 24, 2020